Thursday, July 10, 2008

Two weeks notice

So I finally decided to create a blog.
It is now 24 days until I depart, and I am almost completely unprepared. I have tonnes of clothes prepared, and items selected, but until I actually pack, Japan seems like a very long way away.
I am so excited, though I weave between emotions.
I just bought a supercard from Ebay for $50, and then I found out that I could have got one for 30!! Typical. oh well. Not worth losing sleep over, but hey. I get upset about very silly things :P
So, that's all I got for now!
whee!

2 comments:

mumu said...

Hey Carla, grats on the blog.

You get a 2nd grats if you actually consistently update this thing. (I so fail at that hahah.)

JP does seem kinda far yet kinda close at the same time.. its so weird.
Like, there's 23 days or so left, but there's still so many things to wrap up. ..plus the whole "I'm ditching Canada for 1 year+" hasn't kicked in just yet.

Anyhoo see you on the 15th. =)

mumu said...

Oh shit this is Adam. I didn't know my profile name thing was mumu?